Sunday, March 23, 2008

Piedras Negras, Mexico

A map of Mexico...
Eagle Pass in relation to Mexico



I went to Mexico a couple of weeks ago to take pictures in this park just across the border. It is a beautiful park filled with sculptures, statues, and huge paintings depicting ancient legends and stories. So, I thought I would post them to share. I love exploring Mexico, and have gotten a little braver as time goes by. I still don't go alone, but I've mastered driving, shopping, and am even able to order off the menu in Spanish now!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I LOVE the pics-I feel like I got to take a little trip across the border with you. Thanks for startnig blog...it is a great way for me to feel a little less far from you. So, how hot is it in Texas in August...like towards the end of the month? Just wondering...what about in October...we are trying to pick out a good time to come and visit:) See you in a few days-YEAH!
hb