Monday, March 17, 2008

Miserable Mondays

I'm sitting at my laptop at work and should be typing up the evaluation I just did on a patient, but instead, it seemed like more fun to write a blog! I really dislike Mondays. For some reason, my patients seem to try and make them even worse! (not all of them- only a select few, but that's all it takes). Anyway, I am looking forward to changing out of my green St. Patty's Day outfit and hitting the gym for a workout that will wipe it all away. Then make some dinner (Hmmm, Lean Cuisine or leftovers...), then it's whatever I feel like doing until bed! It's so nice to be me... I'll post some more cool pics later if ya'll are lucky! :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

I TOTALLY agree that Mondays are miserable-but a bald old man once told me that if I continued to hate Mondays, I would end up hating 1/7th of my life...and if I lived to be 70, that is 10 miserable years! So, instead...I try to find a way to make the day kind of bearable...today, it did not work:)