Thursday, March 20, 2008

Olive Garden

Seafood Alfredo: Mmmm: $13.95 on Mastercard
Beringer Cabernet: $6.95 on Mastercard (x2) Salad: Free w/Entree: $0 on Mastercard
Breadsticks w/alfredo dipping sauce: $2.95 on Mastercard
Seeing this happy face after eating at Olive Garden: PRICELESS!!!!



You really are unaware of the things you take for granted, until you don't get to have them every day. I know, I just stated the obvious, but I did so for a reason. It actually hits home now. I'm living in a city (Yes, it IS a city) where there is no Starbucks (or ANY coffee shop for that matter) (it should be a law- A Starbucks in EVERY city), No Olive Garden (or ANY Italian eatery for that matter, unless you count my kitchen!), no Old Navy, GAP, Victoria Secret, Banana Republic, J Crew (Thankfully we have NY&Co so I can at least have work clothes!), and no all night pharmacy (that didn't matter til I needed one last night). So, after I went to the doctor, rummaged through Old Navy, and indulged in my Grande Caramel Frapp, I headed straight to Olive Garden for dinner. Here are the pics to prove it... simple pleasures...


No comments: