Thursday, March 27, 2008

Going Home!!!!

I am going home on Saturday for a week and I am so excited!!! I leave tomorrow after work, am driving 3 and 1/2 hours to Austin, staying the night in Austin, and flying out Saturday at 6am. I'll be in Roch-cha-cha by nooner!!! I am SOOOOOO thrilled to see the fam!!! And Andie! If you read my blog- I will call as soon as I get in so we can see each other before you leave! So excited you're kinda gonna be my neighbor! Well, my state's neighbor at least. lol ;0
Must go change cat litter, pack (ughh), do laundry, and get some Zzzz's. See you all soon NY'ers!

2 comments:

Holly said...

YEAH! we can't wait either...be ready for a very cute little boy to greet you at the airport...he no longer looks like a little baby:(

Anonymous said...

Ummm - you still alive and kickin'?

:)

-Andrea