Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm Exhausted!!

So, I'm obviously am not very good at keeping up on this. It's already Thursday! What a whirlwind of a week! I am still in my office, catching up on paperwork (from another clinic where I was doing evals all morning), not to mention my own paperwork from my clinic this afternoon! My coffee is STILL sitting here! - very COLD. Ahhh! I'm so glad I have tomorrow off. I am so tired of driving and paperwork! So, I went to the pulmonologist yesterday afternoon after 3 months of coughing, wheezing, and I won't go it to any more detail as I'm sure that is enough already! I had to drive 2 1/2 hours to San Antonio, but I guess it's a good thing I did. One hour, six perscriptions and a nebulizer later, I left. So, apparently I developed asthma, have allergies (Thanks Texas cedar count), GERD (where'd that come from???), sinus congestion, and an upper respiratory oger hiding out for the long haul. So, after my first dose of Advair, I'm hooked! I can breathe without a train whistle coming out of my lungs! Thank the Lord! Well, I will post some cool pics later, but gotta get this paperwork done, lock up the office, and get my keester home! Gotta feed Sebastian and Ariel before they meow to death! (Notice I didn't say "starve" to death) They are the hugest cats known to domestication! (Is that a word??) -K

1 comment:

Holly said...

I think that you have sympathy GERD for Gabe:) I know how miserable you must be 'cause we've lived through it the last 8 months!