Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Corpus Christi and Padre Island

Girls Weekend Getaway!
Adrianna (Del Rio PT tech), Nancy (Del Rio PTA), and ME (Eagle Pass and Del Rio PT) all embarked to Corpus Christi, TX for the long weekend for some beach time and R&R. We stayed at a nice hotel on the bay and found lots to do from eating fresh seafood to swimming, and sailing!

Cousin Jacob and I. We haven't hung out since New Years and it was great to see him again!

Loading up in Jacob's Jeep Wagoneer to pick up the sailboat and go sailing! Getting my first sailing lesson! Jacob said I did a great job for my first time and even said I could come back and do it again! I only have 3 bruises and a nice sunburn regardless of multiple sunscreen applications... I'm the "Gueda" as they call me here... (white girl)

The sailboat- small, but fast!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my gosh!!!I wish that I was there!!!! You look like had an absolute blast-I am trying to get Gabe to say ki-ki, but it comes out as his monkey sound....eeeee.....ooooo....so, you may end up being auntie eeeee. WE love you lots and lots!
Hb

Sarah in the Middle said...

sainzHi Kris -
You were in a dream I had last night. You and I were Freshmen at some big college in Louisiana or something. We were trying to find our way around and getting lost and having weird adventures and laughing a lot. It made me miss you!