Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My first rattlesnake experience!

I know, it's just a baby, but the cop said it had 4 rattles! (The cop that "got rid" of it)

So, I was at work yesterday when one of my patients walked into the clinic and said, "Hey, do you know there is a rattlesnake outside the clinic?" I practicly ran over a poor old blind patient with her walker trying to get outside to see my very first rattlesnake up close and personal. So, it turned out to be a baby, and by the time I got there, it was partially hidden behind a rock, but I still got pics- and here they are! Oh, the exciting things that show up at my clinic door. (At least this time it wasn't feces or vomit! - Long story...)

It's so funny, everyone else posts new pics of their kids, and I post pics of rattlesnakes... I'll try to get one of a giant tumbleweed next. :)

No comments: