Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ok Holly, Here's a New Post!

Eagle Point Ranch- the ranch next door neighbors:




Holly keeps bugging me that I haven't made any new posts lately. Sorry Holl and any other viewers (if there are any). I have been kinda in a funk. I go to work, hit the gym, come home beat, eat, shower, and bed. I have gone away over the last few weekends, but my camera needs new batteries... :( Here are some pics taken a few weeks back at the neighboring ranch, Eagle Point. It is beautiful there and the owners are developing it into a community. You can buy property and build to suit. Don't worry, I'm not thinking about it. If I HAD to stay, I would build here though. Check out the view of the Rio Grande from the bluffs!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Thanks for the pics! I tried to show Gabe, but he was more interested in beating the mouse on the keyboard! Sorry...it is so beautiful! I am anxious to visit...when it is cooler. I miss you so much-thanks for the post-it made my day!