Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nephews- I LOVE EM!!!

I just wanted to post a blog with some of the latest nephew pics taken a few weeks ago when we all met up in PA to visit Florida relatives and the grandparents. I flew in for a long weekend from Texas and we all had a blast!
Kaeden Zayne Hinton; 4 years old and JUST like his Daddy!

Michah Lovell Hinton; 3 years old and JUST like his Auntie Kiki!Noah David Hinton; 1 year old and just as SWEET as his MommyGabriel Glenn Alan Weaver; almost 1 year old! A big name for a BIG boy full of "boy", just like his daddy!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Ok, so I am leaving a comment so I get a new post....they are the most adorable boys in the world!!! I am a bit biased, but right, nontheless! I MISS ya and wish you were closer...I want to take a weekend trip...boohooo.