Saturday, June 21, 2008

New Beds for the Beasts!



This is where they used to sleep... On my bed taking up too much of my king-size bed and leaving too much hair for me to brush off in the morning.

So, mommy decided it was time to invest in some "Prince" and "Princess" beds for her babies.
I put treats in them and brushed and petted them. It was a big hit at first, but Sebastian apparently likes pink and keeps stealing Ariel's bed. Most nights they start out in their beds, but by morning, they end up back in bed with "mommy". Good thing I don't have real kids yet. (All you real moms must be laughing, but hey, at least it's some kind of practice...)

3 comments:

Holly said...

I LOVE the pics of your babies...so did you ask if HE can come in August yet??/I know I am being annoying...but I would love it! hope you sleep good now that your critters have their own beds!
hb

Unknown said...

Awww cute beds. Bunky's bed is not as cute and he refuses too. Perfect at first when he got all the treats and attention to lay down in it. They are smart, don't let them fool ya!!

Unknown said...

LOL helps if I log into my account and not Christopher's!!